(1) Have sufficient strength;
(2) The affinity of the ink color is small, but the transfer paper on the ink to have a good coverage, which mean good sublimation paper should have great ink absorbed capacity.
(3) Heat transfer paper in the printing process should not be deformed, crisp and yellowed.
According to the above requirements, the transfer paper should meet the following standards:
- Hygroscopicity 40 - 100g / ㎡
- Tear strength of about 100kg / 5x20cm
- Permeability 500 --- 2000l / min
- PH value of 4.5 - 5.5
- Dirt does not exist
The transfer paper is preferably made of softwood pulp. One of the chemical pulp and mechanical pulp production method better each half. This can ensure that the paper in the high-temperature processing Bu Zhiyu crisp, yellow.
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to store it in its original packaging, in the poly bag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
Company Name: Fei Yue Paper Industrial Co.,LTD
Whatsapp: +86 18252072197
Address: Central Road 323, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China